Improve Website Conversions
A real-time website feedback tool that helps you
Gather Instant User Feedback
Visualize User Interactions
Customize Surveys for Deeper Insights
Identify Areas of Improvement
Elevate User Experience
Elevate Your User Experience with SurveySensum's Exceptional Website Feedback Tool
Gather real-time insights, close the feedback loop seamlessly, and cultivate lasting customer relationships—a goal pursued by marketers and product heads, now within your reach!
Create Website Feedback Surveys Quicker than ever with the Pre-Built Templates
Set up quick and easy Website Feedback surveys within minutes using our pre-defined templates. Customize it with your brand's name, tailor the follow-up questions, and launch it. Gain valuable insights through relevant questions, access prefab reports dashboard, and integrate seamlessly for closed-loop actions. Simplify customer feedback collection with our intuitive software!
Make Your Website Feedback Surveys Truly Omnichannel
Optimize your website with an omnichannel approach, ensuring a seamless user experience across various platforms. Gather valuable insights by integrating feedback mechanisms that span web, mobile, and other channels. Enhance user satisfaction and engagement by embracing a holistic strategy that caters to diverse user preferences and devices.
Analyze User Feedback
and Sentiments with AI
No more manual coding! Leverage the power of AI-enabled Text analysis that automatically extracts quantitative insights from unprocessed qualitative data. It analyses thousands of verbatim and gives you the top trends and sentiments of customer feedback in real-time.
Close the Feedback Loop and
Resolve User Issues
Analyzing website responses is as important as collecting feedback. The innovative automated dashboard displays CSAT and NPS scores, customer behavior, customer sentiments, and top trends in one go. You can also customize the report, filter the data, and share it with the respective store manager or team as required.
Empower Decision-Making with Powerful Dashboards and Actionable Reports
The custom role-based dashboards of our Website Feedback Software help employees in your organization see only the insights they want! They have their own personal dashboard with data corresponding to the requirements and interests of users with that role. And you dont need to do any manual reporting. Just click a button and you have everything you want.
Maximize Your Efficiency with Seamless Integration
Switching from one platform to another can be a hassle! That’s why SurveySensum can easily integrate with your existing systems such as Zendesk, Slack, Salesforce, Hubspot, Freshdesk, and Intercom effectively. Its robust integration technology lets you receive responses on a Slack server, send surveys inside chats on Intercom, and integrate with other CRM applications using open APIs.
More than Just a Website Feedback Tool
Ease of Use
Frequently Asked Questions
A good Website Feedback Software costs you as per the features you require. Its pricing varies from brand to brand. It’s always better to do a trial version before opting for any software.
- Diversify Collection Methods
- Keep Surveys Concise
- Target-Specific User Segments
- Strategically Time Surveys
- Analyze Feedback Continuously
- Respond to Feedback
- Use Feedback for Website Optimization
- Monitor User Behavior
- Leverage Customer Support Channels
- Conduct A/B Testing
- Measure User Satisfaction
- Implement Feedback Loops
- Prioritize User-Centered Design
- NPS Form
- Question: "On a scale of 0-10, how likely are you to recommend our website to others?"
- CSAT Form
- Question: "How satisfied are you with your experience on our website? Rate from 1 to 5."
- CES Form
- Question: "To what extent do you agree with the statement: 'Using our website is easy'? Choose from strongly disagree to strongly agree."
- Product Feedback Form
- Question: "Share your thoughts on our products and how we can improve. Your feedback is valuable."
- Was it Helpful Form
- Question: "Did you find the information on our website helpful? Yes/No."
- Subscription Cancellation Form
- Question: "We're sorry to see you go. Could you share the reason for canceling your subscription?"