Are you actively listening to the voices of your customers about your products and services?
If not, it’s crucial to adopt a robust customer feedback tool to effectively gather and leverage the feedback.
Did you know that a staggering 77% of consumers hold brands in higher regard when they actively seek and apply customer feedback? This number clearly shows how important customer feedback is.
However, merely having a customer feedback tool is NOT enough.
To truly benefit from it, the tool must
- gather feedback in real-time,
- give you instant alerts on unsatisfied customers, and much more.
But how will you ensure that your customer feedback tool is perfect for your business?
Here are the 10 best customer feedback tools. Let’s dive deeper to analyze each tool and decide which is the go-to tool for your business.
What is a Customer Feedback Tool?
A customer feedback tool helps business teams, typically customer success or customer experience create, distribute and gather feedback data in real-time. The tools also help analyze the feedback surveys and provide insights that help businesses make better customer-centric decisions.
A well-designed customer feedback tool should ideally allow you to create
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) Survey
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Survey
- Customer Effort Score (CES) Survey
Additionally, the tool should also have features like text and sentiment analysis, omnichannel feedback, great support, and so on.
Now let us look at how to choose the right tool for your business.
How to Choose the Right Customer Feedback App?
There are many customer feedback app in the market that offer multiple features at various price points.
The right feedback tool for your business depends on your business goals and needs. No matter what tool you pick, it should help you better understand customer experience and improve it.
Here are a few things to look for in a customer feedback tool:
1. Ease of use
The right customer feedback tool should save you time and effort. Choose a tool that is easy to use.
Ensure that the end-user of the tool, in this case, the customer success team finds it easy to navigate and make the most of the user interface and the features offered.
The tool should also be quick and easy to install and deploy.
2. Multi-channel feedback
Customers today interact with businesses through multiple channels such as email, social media, phone, chat, and in-person interactions.
Each channel offers a different perspective of the customer experience, and feedback obtained from these channels can be crucial for businesses to improve their products or services.
Due to the above reasons, customer feedback tools today have become necessary to offer multi-channel feedback collection. It helps businesses gather comprehensive, immediate, and valuable feedback that can be used to improve the overall customer experience.
You will get a better product experience while using customer feedback software that is customizable and extensible. It should integrate and work along with your existing applications, filling the gaps in your needs and ensuring that all your requirements are met.
Also, if your customer feedback tool connects with your existing apps and technology, the workflow will be smooth, enriching your experience with the software.
Pricing is an important factor to consider when choosing a customer feedback app or any tool for that matter. It affects the overall value and return on investment (ROI) the businesses can expect from the tool.
The cost of the software can differ depending on the type of plan, features offered, integrations available, support extended, and more.
Always compare the price with the features offered. Also, keep in mind that not all features are useful to the end user.
Now that we know how to choose the right tool let’s take a look at 10 customer feedback tools.
A Detailed Overview of 5 Best Customer Feedback Tools
|Advance Survey Logic||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Customization of Survey||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Survey Trigger (Open APIs)||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Role Based Access||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Customization of Dashboards||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Role Based Dashboards||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Close Loop Ticketing System||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|New Features Requests||✅||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|Role Based Access||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Historical Data Analysis||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Pricing||Affordable||Expensive||Affordable||Affordable||Affordable||Contact the team|
|Customer Support Channels||24*7 Live Chat Support, Call Support, Email Support, and Social Media Support||Live Chat Support, Call Support, Email Support, and Social Media Support||Chat Support and Email Support||Chat Support, Email, Support, and Knowledge Base||Chat Support and Email Support||Chat Support and Email Support|
|G2 Review Score||4.7||4.4||4.5||4.8||4.5||4.7|
As discussed above, customer feedback plays a critical role in decision-making and gauging customer satisfaction. But all of this is possible if the Customer Feedback Tool that you are using gathers all the customer feedback efficiently, creates an in-depth analysis, and offers all the required information to make the changes in time.
So, to help you out, we have compiled a list of the 10 best customer feedback tools in 2023 with their features, pros, cons, and more.
SurveySensum is an AI-powered customer feedback tool designed for B2B customer success or customer experience teams. It allows them to create NPS, CSAT, and CES surveys for various touchpoints in the customer journey. Additionally, the tool enables the teams to share them across various channels and collects feedback in real time.
SurveySensum’s customer feedback solution can help businesses close the feedback loop and prioritize actions. The tool also analyzes verbatim feedback using text and sentiment analysis and leverages AI technology to provide insights into your feedback data.
All this information can help businesses make customer-oriented decisions and improve customer experience making them promoters of your brand.
- Go beyond NPS, CSAT, and CES surveys
Along with NPS, CSAT, and CES surveys, SurveySensum also helps you with research product satisfaction or new concept testing. They help you with choosing the right survey, for the right audience and touchpoint, and the right channel.
- In-built survey templates
SurveySensum offers in-built templates for many types of surveys. All you need to do is add your brand logo and you are good to go. Also, you can add custom questions to all the surveys depending on your objective.
- End-to-end feedback management
Dedicated CX experts are at your service, handling everything from the initial setup to operational tasks and action-taking, ensuring a seamless process for your feedback journey.
- Closing the loop
Gathering feedback is not enough, it’s important to take action on it. And, you need a real-time customer feedback solution for this. Following the suite, SurveySensum focuses on making feedback more actionable by closing the loop. They help you find out customer challenges, resolve them and communicate those resolutions to the customers enhancing customer experience.
- Text Analytics
SurveySensum AI feature – Text Analytics is your solution to quickly analyze 100s and 1000s of text feedback in real-time. The feature finds top customer complaints and sentiments from the feedback data and provides quick insights into your customers’ positive and negative experiences.
This enables business teams to quickly take action and make data-driven decisions to improve customer experience.
- Seamless Integrations
SurveySensum can be seamlessly integrated with the tools and platforms you use for every data so that you dont have to play around with multiple platforms and everything can be done from one app without any hassle.
- Feature-rich and easy-to-use
- Complete solution for customer professionals
- Makes feedback actionable
- Excellent customer service
- Great value for money
- Full customization options for forms
- Need more integrations
Pricing: The Basic Plan starts at $99/month.
Qualtrics is one of the most famous experience management companies and has intelligent user feedback tools in its array. It allows you to collect feedback at every meaningful touchpoint and instantly interpret their comments. Using Qualtrics, you can start conversations with customers on any channel and convert their feedback into insights that help improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- It offers innovative predictive intelligence and analytics for a better quality of operations.
- You can directly listen and respond to customers using the Listening engine
- Qualtrics app automatically sends recommended actions to the right teams.
- It offers the ability to add block-based questionnaire designs with a click.
- Easy to learn, use, and train
- Flexibility of options to deploy questions
- Real-time in-depth analytics
- Pricey upgrade for small enterprises
- Difficult to integrate APIs and other tools
- Outdated video references for Salesforce integration
Pricing: Contact Qualtrics for detailed pricing.
Nicereply is a customer feedback tool using that helps you share customized surveys easily at every interaction helping you improve your CES, CSAT, and NPS scores. The tool also allows you to track KPIs and generate reports with ease.
- Nicereply offers well-built CES, CSAT, and NPS surveys to help enhance customer experience.
- Post-resolution surveys help survey customers automatically after closing a ticket or conversation.
- This customer feedback tool also offers in-signature surveys that ask customers for feedback at the bottom of every email.
- Instant ratings help record customer answers, the moment they click the survey.
- Intuitive and friendly UI
- Survey creation is smooth.
- Easy to extract, filter, and read data
- Limited flexibility to create multiple questions on the form.
- Limited customization
- Only suited for support teams
Pricing: The basic plan starts from $39/month (Annually)
Retently is a popular customer feedback tool that concentrates primarily on measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty through NPS surveys. The software drives in-depth NPS insights, delivering advanced analytics & reporting tools and audience segmentation. It also allows users to split customers into different groups to discover how customer satisfaction breaks down by demographic.
- It has an activity dashboard for easy monitoring.
- You can utilize Reporting and Statistics to analyze and improve customer satisfaction.
- You can derive important insights from customer feedback using text and sentiment analysis.
- It offers an advanced survey template editor to customize your surveys.
- Simple and feature-loaded UI
- Faster deployment & implementation
- End-to-end customizable solution
- Difficult to integrate with some APIs
- Hard to navigate
- Requires more training to get acquainted with the product
Pricing: The basic plan starts from $25/month (Annual Invoicing)
Typeform is a user feedback tool that businesses can use to interact with customers individually, making it look like a real conversation. It is a web-based customer feedback software that allows you to create surveys without writing any code. This tool helps you create engaging forms, surveys, and quizzes that people love to answer.
- It can set up conversion tracking by adding Google Tag Manager or Facebook Pixel ID code snippets.
- By using Logic Jumps, you can create multiple question paths to tailor the survey to your customers and visitors.
- Typeform has human-friendly interactions and a conversational touch to its forms and surveys. This prompts people to complete the forms quickly.
- The tool also supports video and media interactions. This exquisite experience helps get better and faster feedback from the people being surveyed.
- Great design & UI
- Unlimited questions
- Great template designs and options
- No dashboard for analysis
- Basic & native reporting feature
- Complicated for conducting advanced surveys.
Pricing: The basic plan starts from $25/month (Annual Invoicing)
InMoment is an excellent customer feedback tool designed to optimize your customer’s experience with comprehensive solutions. It features three clouds – Customer Experience Cloud, Employee Experience Cloud, and Market Experience Cloud.
- The app features self-serve NPS, CSAT, and CES micro-surveys that can be deployed on multiple channels.
- It has data exploration to determine unstructured feedback easily.
- It offers reporting and dashboards to enable action and monitor trends.
- All-in-one dashboard to monitor multiple operations
- Customizable fields & graphic visualizations
- Insightful analytics and an easy-to-use interface
- Free trial is request-approval based
- Less survey customization – only NPS, CES, CSAT
- Integration is cumbersome and hard (exporting and connecting to apps)
Pricing: Contact InMoment for detailed pricing.
UserReport gauges usability and shows you where different kinds of visitors connect to your website. This customer feedback platform also allows users to voice their suggestions on improving their products and services through feedback forums. Moreover, its survey widget helps you conduct NPS surveys, while its feedback widget helps you collect ideas to fix errors.
- UserReport has a dedicated feedback widget to collect feedback about products/services from users.
- The survey widget is dedicated to knowing and researching your audience.
- The demographic feature offered by UserReport helps gather insights based on the demographics of the users.
- Easy learning curve for beginners
- Filing bug reports is quite easy
- Seamless integration with apps
- Limited software features
- App navigation needs improvements
Pricing: Contact UserReport for detailed pricing.
Customer feedback is essential for continuously improving products but managing it can feel overwhelming. That’s where Chisel steps in to be the all-star assistant product teams need. Within minutes, you can have feedback forms integrated across the entire platform. Feedback management software allows teams to automate feedback collection and routing. But where this tool shines is how it intelligently analyzes and surfaces actionable insights from the input. There’s no more wasting hours digging – the critical themes float to the top instantly.
The idea box is perfect for teams to stay connected with what matters most to users. Moreover, Chisel generates actual specs from what it learns!
A free, essential plan also caters to startups and small teams.
- Automated classification saves OODLES of sorting time
- Idea box keeps tabs on every ask in one spot
- AI spotlights what may have slipped under the radar
- There is a bit of a learning curve
- Too many features that can get overwhelming
- The plans start from $ 49 per month.
Qualaroo is a unique customer feedback tool. It is powered by IBM Watson’s Natural Language Processing abilities and features a powerful AI-driven sentimental analysis. The app helps you ask the right question to the right user using its innovative proprietary survey widget. And also offers feature-rich & customizable templates for easy survey setups.
- Qualaroo allows you to deploy surveys on your website, mobile app, emails, etc, or share them using direct links.
- It offers a visual survey editor with pre-built survey templates and question types.
- The customer feedback tool has innovative AI features like Sentiment Analysis Engine and Word cloud generator to extract helpful insights from feedback.
- It offers pop-up surveys to check the pulse of customers instantly.
- Advanced white labeling and targeting
- Personalize surveys according to brand requirements
- Minimal learning curve
- Dashboard visuals and color palette make it illegible
- Trial version offers only minimal functionalities
- Quite expensive for small businesses
Pricing: The basic plan starts from $79/month.
Formerly known as PollDaddy, Crowdsignal can build surveys and polls for your website, blog, and social network profiles. It offers simple and adaptable polls that enable you to customize their styles to match your social networking profile or email campaign and discover what your visitors are thinking today.
- The drag-and-drop form builder allows you to add titles, explanations, and form questions.
- You can create rules to display questions based on a user’s response using the branching tab.
- Crowdsignal allows you to select the date and time you want your form to be available for users to fill in.
- The customer feedback tool offers powerful 360-degree feedback functionality.
- Limits double voting & spam
- Instant feedback & real-time results
- Export data into any format
- Outdated and native UI
- Small and illegible fonts in surveys
- Need coding knowledge for customization
Pricing: The basic plan starts from $15/month (Annual Billing)
Customers are the undisputed factor that drives your business growth. Luckily, today there are plenty of user feedback tools to collect and analyze customer feedback. Working on this, you can easily create long-term relationships, develop more sales, and enhance your products and services by gathering customer feedback properly.
And the right customer feedback software makes all of this easy for you!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on customer feedback tools
There are multiple methods to collect customer feedback. The 6 ways of collecting feedback from customers are
- Social media
- Online reviews
- Free-Text Feedback
- Customer interviews
- Focus groups
To track customer feedback and make the best out of it, you need user feedback tools like SurveySensum. You use the feedback management solution to understand where your feedback comes mostly from in the first phase. Then determine the intervals when you want to collect them. Generate reports on who said what and understand what feedback matters to your business. Collect the feedback in a central location and create insightful action plans out of it. To do all these processes with ease, you need to invest in customer feedback software that automates the processes.