In the dynamic landscape of B2B manufacturing, where innovation is the lifeblood of progress, the power of customer feedback cannot be overstated.
Picture this: a renowned manufacturer increased its revenue by a staggering 20% within a year, solely by listening to its customers’ voices and integrating their insights into their operations.
That’s the transformative potential of harnessing customer feedback, and in the year 2023, it’s not just an option – it’s an imperative.
In a world increasingly defined by data-driven decision-making, customer feedback stands as a beacon of valuable information.
And in this blog, we will explore the top 10 manufacturing feedback tools that can redefine your interactions with clients.
Let’s dive in together and explore the world of B2B manufacturing feedback tools.
Let’s explore what these tools are here.
What are B2B Manufacturing Feedback Tools?
B2B manufacturing customer feedback tools are designed to gather, analyze, and act upon feedback from B2B customers in the manufacturing industry.
These tools help manufacturers collect valuable insights, opinions, and suggestions from their clients, suppliers, and partners, allowing them to enhance their products, services, and operations.
But is it worth it?
Why Should You Use B2B Manufacturing Feedback Tools?
You should use B2B manufacturing feedback tools because they help you to:
- Understand what your business partners and customers think about your products and services.
- Identify quality issues, evaluate supplier performance, and uncover operational inefficiencies.
- Gather valuable information and opinions, enabling improvements in product development, inventory management, and customer relationship building.
- Boost collaboration by involving your partners in the process.
- Adapt more effectively to changes in the market and stay ahead of your competitors, including adapting to market demand changes, ensuring compliance with regulations, customizing products, and embracing sustainability practices.
By using these tools, you can ensure better product quality, stronger relationships, and increased success for your manufacturing business.
Now that you know why to use these tools, let’s find out the best tool for your business to use.
Top 10 B2B Manufacturing Feedback Tools
Here’s a list of the 10 best feedback tools that can help your manufacturing business:
|B2B Manufacturing Feedback Tools
|Starts at $99 / month
|Free trial available
|Free version available
|Starts at $80 USD/ month
|Free plan available
|Starts at 25 USD /month
|Free trial available
|Starts at ₹999 /agent/month
|Free trial available
|Starts at US$ 55 per agent/month
|Jira Service Desk
|Free plan available
|Starts at $21 per agent
|Starts at $12 per user per month
|Free version available
|Starts at $6.00 user/month
Let’s explore each feedback tool in depth.
SurveySensum, an AI-powered B2B manufacturing feedback tool, simplifies feedback collection with NPS, CES, and CSAT surveys. It lets you send surveys on multiple channels including WhatsApp surveys, Email surveys, and more.
And once the survey responses start coming in, the tool centralizes the feedback, automates analysis using Text Analytics software, and provides detailed reports on a user-friendly dashboard.
Moreover, SurveySensum is not just a product, it comes with a CX consultant who helps every step of the way – from asking the right questions to what actions to take on the insights gathered, implementing NPS in B2B the right way, or working on the customer churn.
There is so much more to it.
- Offers a variety of in-built customizable survey templates for quick real-time data collection.
- Advanced survey customization for tailored feedback collection
- Real-time feedback analysis for prompt decision-making.
- Features a role-based, powerful dashboard and helps you gather reports tailored to your business needs.
- Offers exceptional customer support, resolving issues within 2 hours.
- Provides access to a dedicated CX consultant who assists in enhancing the customer experience.
- Utilizes Text Analytics to rapidly process numerous responses, revealing real-time trends and customer sentiments for issue resolution and process improvement.
- Close the feedback loop by identifying at-risk clients and addressing their concerns promptly.
- Enhanced product quality and customer satisfaction
- Streamlined operations, optimized processes, and reduced costs
- Compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Promptly addressing customer concerns for increased loyalty and business growth
- 24×7 customer support
- While SurveySensum offers a multitude of advantages, a few app integrations are in their roadmap.
Pricing: The tool has a free version with unlimited users, surveys, and questions, while the paid plans start at $99 per month.
CustomerGauge is another B2B manufacturing feedback tool that addresses business challenges effectively by using NPS. This enables tracking of customer loyalty and retention while managing overall customer experiences. Not just that. This tool has several other best features:
- NPS system provides in-depth insights into customer loyalty and experience management.
- Manufacturers gain valuable revenue-related insights to make informed decisions.
- The 360° customer tracking tool ensures a complete understanding of customer interactions.
- Improved CXM with NPS
- Valuable revenue insights
- Comprehensive customer tracking
- Limited survey customization
- Not robust in data management
- Complex for beginners
Pricing: Contact their team for more information.
Hotjar is a valuable tool for B2B manufacturers, helping them understand and enhance their website’s performance. It offers features like heatmaps, scroll tracking, and conversion analysis to pinpoint user behavior and improve the site.
- Visualizes user interactions via heatmap to identify effective and ineffective site elements.
- Shows where users lose interest in web pages.
- Tracks conversion drop-offs to optimize the sales funnel.
- Provides insights into user preferences
- Improve website efficiency and user satisfaction
- Ideal for B2B SaaS companies
- A learning curve is there as some features may require time to learn
Pricing: Starts at $80 USD/ month
Typeform is a versatile tool used by B2B manufacturers to create engaging surveys and forms for various purposes. It stands out for its user-friendly interface and flexibility in designing surveys and forms tailored to specific needs.
- A wide range of templates and customization options are there, allowing manufacturers to create surveys that match their brand and goals.
- Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to build surveys and forms, even for users with minimal technical expertise.
- Easy data collection from various sources
- Versatile for feedback, and research
- Quickly creates survey
- Higher-cost plans for advanced features
- Learning curve for beginners
- Basic reporting is not as advanced as specialized tools
Pricing: Starts at 25 USD /month
Freshdesk is a popular customer support software that offers solutions for efficient B2B manufacturing feedback management.
- Manage feedback from various sources like email, chat, phone, and social media in one place.
- It provides a ticketing system to organize and prioritize feedback, ensuring no concerns get lost.
- Users can automate repetitive tasks, saving time and ensuring prompt responses.
- It simplifies managing feedback
- It automates support tasks and provides helpful knowledge tools
- Freshdesk’s insights aid in improving products and services
- Complex setup
- Slow system
- Not a user-friendly interface
- Less integration
Pricing: Starts at ₹999 /agent/month
InMoment is a versatile tool used by B2B manufacturers to collect and analyze customer feedback. It helps them to make informed decisions by collecting feedback across various touchpoints, improving products and services, and boosting overall customer satisfaction.
- Create tailored surveys for specific feedback needs
- Get immediate feedback for quick decision-making
- Analyze data with detailed reports and dashboards
- InMoment provides valuable insights into customer experiences
- Real-time data helps manufacturers make informed decisions
- Addressing feedback boosts customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Not user-friendly interface
- Have a learning curve
- Hard to customize the surveys
Pricing: Contact their team
Zendesk serves as a versatile tool for B2B manufacturers, enhancing customer support, streamlining operations, and facilitating data-driven improvements. While it has its learning curve and pricing considerations, its benefits often outweigh these limitations, making it a valuable asset for manufacturers committed to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Zendesk excels in managing customer interactions across various channels, consolidating all communication in one place
- It offers robust automation capabilities to streamline repetitive tasks, making support teams more efficient
- Create a repository of product information and troubleshooting guides, empowering customers to find solutions independently
- Empower support teams by resolving issues faster
- Automation frees up teams to focus on complex tasks
- Analytics tracks performance, revealing trends for product and service enhancements
- Complex user interface
- Advanced features come at a cost
- Integration with existing systems can be tricky
Pricing: Starts at US$ 55 per agent/month
8. Jira Service Desk
Jira Service Desk is a popular support management software developed by Atlassian. It’s designed to help businesses provide efficient customer support and IT service management. It allows teams to create, track, and manage service requests, incidents, and customer inquiries.
- Jira’s robust ticketing system organizes and prioritizes support requests effectively
- It empowers customers to find solutions on their own
- Automate repetitive tasks, freeing up support teams for more complex issues
- Streamline support operations, reducing response times
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Adapt the evolving needs of growing B2B manufacturing businesses
- Difficult UI
- Hard to customize
Pricing: Starts at $21 per agent
9. Google Forms
Google Forms is a versatile survey and form creation tool offered by Google. It’s a user-friendly platform that helps B2B manufacturing businesses collect valuable feedback, conduct research, and streamline various data collection processes.
- Google Forms provides an intuitive interface suitable for users with varying levels of technical expertise
- Businesses can create customized surveys and forms tailored to their specific needs, whether it’s gathering feedback, conducting market research, or assessing employee satisfaction
- Seamless integration with other Google Workspace tools, such as Google Sheets for data analysis and Google Drive for secure storage
- Easy to use
- Real-time responses
- Limited advanced customization compared to dedicated survey tools
- Specialized surveys require more robust software
- Requires internet access for online operation
Pricing: The tool is free to use. They offer a paid plan for businesses for $12 per user per month.
10. Microsoft Forms
Microsoft Forms is a versatile survey creation tool offered by Microsoft as part of its Office 365 suite. It empowers B2B manufacturing businesses to create surveys, quizzes, and forms to collect data, gather feedback, and streamline various processes.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft 365 for enhanced data management
- Real-time analytics with visualizations
- Strong security and compliance standards
- Intuitive, User-Friendly Interface for all users
- Streamlined workflow with Microsoft 365 Integration
- Customizable forms for specific needs
- Less advanced customization
- The free version has some limitations, including a cap on the number of responses and the absence of some advanced features
Pricing: Starts at $6.00 per user/month
These 10 B2B manufacturing feedback tools offer different benefits and cater to various business needs boosting your business’ productivity. Manufacturers can save costs, enhance customer satisfaction, and streamline operations using these tools. To choose the right one, consider your requirements and budget. With these tools on your side, you can stay ahead of your competition, adapt to market changes, and achieve success.