SurveySparrow is a customer feedback platform that allows businesses to create and distribute surveys, collect responses, and analyze data. What sets it apart from traditional survey tools is its focus on providing a more conversational and interactive survey experience.
While there are some amazing features that SurveySparrow offers, it also comes with some drawbacks that restrict an efficient feedback management process for users. Some of these limitations include buggy software, expensive, clunky user interface, short free trial period, and many more.
So, because of these limitations, we have explored different customer review platforms G2, Capterra, Trustradius, and others, to list out the 9 best SurveySparrow alternatives. This list will definitely help you choose the best SurveySparrow alternative that will fit right with your business goals.
But first, let’s understand the drawbacks of SurveySparrow in detail.
Why Look For SurveySparrow Alternatives?
Just like any tool, SurveySparrow also comes with some drawbacks that motivate users to look for an alternative. How do we know that?
Well, we explored some of the popular product review platforms like G2, Capterra, Trustradius, and others to get an understanding of users’ experience with SurveySparrow.
These reviews are related to the product’s features, pros, cons, customer support, pricing, etc, and provide an unfiltered customer experience with the product.
So, let’s see some of these drawbacks.
1. Expensive Tool
Along with effective feedback management, a feedback tool should also be budget-friendly and should offer cost-effective prices for different plans. This is where SurveySparrow’s first drawback comes in as evidenced by this customer review.
2. Steep Learning Curve
A feedback management tool should make your work easy not add stress to it, right?
But with SurveySparrow you encounter a steep learning curve. Even though it offers a simple user interface, a new user will require some technical knowledge or guidance in order to work with this tool. And here’s a customer review on this.
3. Buggy Software
Imagine filling out a well-designed survey with relevant questions and suddenly the survey crashed and you weren’t able to answer. Frustrating, right?
Well, that’s one of the biggest drawbacks when it comes to SurveySparrow. The software is buggy and surveys crash at times, as evident from this customer review.
4. Limited Survey Customization
The most basic, yet most important, feature of any feedback management tool is the ability to create customizable surveys so that the surveys can match your brand’s identity. Also, it makes your surveys attractive.
But with SurveySparrow this feature is limited, as evidenced by this customer review.
How Did We Evaluate SurveySparrow Alternatives?
With so many options available in the market today, finding the top 9 SurveySparrow alternatives was a little difficult.
But we had a little help from a popular product review platform, G2. We considered a product’s features, pros, cons, pricing, and other criteria to create this list of 9 best SurveySparrow alternatives.
|Features||We assessed the tool’s basic as well as advanced features for effective feedback management.|
|Pricing||We evaluated the starting price and the price for different plans of each of these tools.|
|Customer Reviews||We explored customer review platforms like G2, Capterra, Gartner, etc to capture the unfiltered opinion of users.|
|Free Trial||We have checked if each of these tools provides a free trial.|
|Free Version||We have checked if each of these tools comes with a free version and what features are provided within it.|
|Pros and Cons||We have compared the pros and cons of each of these tools for a detailed evaluation.|
Quick Overview of Top 9 SurveySparrow Alternatives in 2023
Here is a quick overview of the SurveySparrow alternatives based on their G2 score, pricing, etc.
|SurveySparrow Alternatives||Pricing||G2 Review Score||Free Trial||Free Version|
|SurveySensum||Starting at $99 per month||4.7 (5)||Yes||Yes|
|Jotform||Starting at $39 per month||4.7 (5)||Yes||Yes|
|SurveyMonkey||Contact them for details||4.4 (5)||Yes||Yes|
|Typeform||Starting at $29 per Month||4.5 (5)||Yes||Yes|
|Qualtrics||Contact them for details||4.4 (5)||Yes||No|
|Forsta||Contact them for details||4.2 (5)||Yes||Yes|
|Alchemer Survey||Starting at $55 per Month||4.4 (5)||Yes||Yes|
|Culture Amp||Starting at $11 per Month||4.5 (5)||No||No|
|Formstack Forms||Starting at $59 per Month||4.4 (5)||Yes||No|
SurveySensum ranks first on our list of SurveySparrow alternatives with its amazing survey features like unlimited free customizable surveys, multiple language support, multi-channel survey distribution, and industry-specific survey templates.
Along with survey creation, SurveySensum offers text analytics software with real-time data analysis and automated tagging for better survey analysis. It also comes with custom dashboards that capture and report in real-time data – enabling users to track real-time data.
And last but not least, the platform comes with a team of exceptional customer support team that guarantees support in just 2 hours (which resulted in 98% customer retention). And, not just that, the platform provides a CX consultant who will make your CX a success.
- It allows users to create unlimited NPS, CES, CSAT, SSI, Onboarding, and many other kinds of surveys across different industries.
- It provides users with different question types which include MCQ, open-ended, and rating scales.
- It allows users to create customizable surveys, to match their brand identity, in multiple languages.
- The powerful text analytics software allows users to extract actionable insights from open-ended feedback – ensuring no feedback is left behind.
- It allows users to set up instant notification alerts in case of detractors which enables them to take action and close the feedback loop in real-time.
|Support multi-channel survey distribution||Limited integrations but their swift support is ready to integrate on your request.|
|Seamless survey experience on all devices|
|Easy transfer of existing survey data from previous customer feedback tools|
|Survey results can be downloaded in multiple formats like PDFs, Excel, or CSV.|
|Dedicated CX experts|
The prices for this tool start from $99 per month.
JotForm is a feedback management tool used for creating, sharing, and managing surveys. It offers a user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface, making it easy for users to design customized forms to suit their specific needs. Users can integrate JotForm with various applications, including email marketing software and cloud storage services.
- The tool provides analytics tools that gather important customer satisfaction metrics and track progress.
- It integrates with calendars and allows the scheduling of surveys.
- It seamlessly integrates with various CRM software to monitor all aspects of the customer relationship.
|Centralized dashboard for users to interact with.||Buggy software|
|Thousands of ready-made forms and templates||Limited customizing options for PDF reports|
The price of the tool starts at $39 per month.
SurveyMonkey is an online survey builder that provides tools for creating and conducting surveys, questionnaires, polls, etc. It is a leading feedback management platform with amazing features like quick survey creation, thousands of pre-defined survey templates, and more.
- It enables users to create surveys through a simple drag-and-drop feature.
- It supports multi-channel survey distribution through email, SMS, social media, etc.
- It seamlessly integrates with third-party reporting and business intelligence applications like Tableau and Microsoft Power BI.
|Provides skip logic and branching options in questions||Expensive – not ideal for small businesses|
|Good customer service||No real-time syncing with reporting tools like Excel, Google Spreadsheets, AirTable|
Contact the team for the pricing information.
Typeform is another alternative to SurveySparrow. It offers a user-friendly and interactive approach to creating online surveys, quizzes, forms, etc. It is known for its sleek and engaging interface, which sets it apart from more traditional and static online form builders.
- The platform supports a wide range of question types, including multiple-choice, open-ended, ranking scales, and more.
- It supports real-time analytics and reporting.
- It provides comprehensive data analytics and insights, helping users to analyze survey data and make informed decisions.
|User-friendly interface||No offline survey option|
|Conditional logic for dynamic forms||Limited conditional logic capabilities|
The price of the tool starts at $25 per month.
5. Qualtrics CoreXM
Qualtrics CoreXM, a great SurveySparrow alternative tool. It is a customer experience management tool that provides a robust set of tools for creating and distributing surveys and collecting feedback from customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
The platform provides great customization options that align with your brand image. It also seamlessly integrates with various third-party applications and systems, facilitating data sharing and analysis.
- It offers a skip logic feature that helps create more intelligent surveys based on respondents’ actions and answers.
- It allows administrators to set permissions on viewing, filtering, or sharing survey results.
- It provides the ability to embed custom CSS into the surveys.
|Offers a number of methods for building in complex survey logic (such as skip patterns, display patterns, etc)||Functions like adjustment of the font style and position, require basic programming skills|
Contact the team for the pricing information.
Fourth SurveySparrow competitor, Forsta, formerly known as FocusVision Decipher. It offers the most comprehensive, yet easy-to-use, professional feedback management solution. Users can create forms and surveys that are visually appealing and highly interactive.
- It offers a variety of attractive graph and chart formats for reporting and analytics purposes.
- It provides users with an interface to easily design, refine, and collaborate on their dashboards.
- It tracks key metrics like NPS, CSAT, etc, in real-time with consistent and frequent updates.
|Simple and easy user interface||Difficulty in downloading reports|
|Easy to build dashboards||No alert when the system is down|
Contact the team for the pricing information.
7. Alchemer Survey
Alchemer survey is the sixth tool on our list. It is a flexible feedback and data collection platform that allows businesses to close the loop with their customers and employees quickly and effectively.
- It offers a user-friendly interface for creating surveys
- It provides various question types, including multiple-choice, open-ended, Likert scale, and more.
- It allows users to export reports into a .xsl, .csv, or .pdf file.
|Provide customizable surveys||Not beginner-friendly|
|Smooth onboarding process||Expensive|
The plans for this tool start from $55 per month.
8. Culture Amp
Culture Amp is an employee feedback and analytics tool designed to help businesses measure, analyze, and improve their company culture and employee engagement. It is commonly used for purposes such as performance management, employee engagement, and improving workplace culture.
- It compares survey results to industry benchmarks to locate key areas for improvement.
- It offers customization of various components of surveys, including individual questions, distribution frequency, audience size, and anonymity.
- It offers employee segmentation based on factors such as location, demographics, and position.
|Allow one-on-one meetings||Poor integration with Google Calendar|
|Exceptional customer support||Unable to send reminders in performance reviews|
The plans for this tool start from $11 per month.
9. Formstack Forms
Formstack Forms is an online survey builder and feedback management platform. It offers features for designing customizable surveys, collecting data, and integrating it with other tools and applications. The tools help streamline the process of creating and managing customer feedback without requiring extensive technical expertise.
- It allows users the ability to customize the design of forms (e.g. logo, brand colors, fonts, etc.)
- The surveys can be easily embedded in websites.
- It provides an API integration which makes it useful to make smaller applications that collect data.
|User-friendly platform||Limited PDF editing option|
|Simple drag-and-drop interface||Poor customer support|
The prices start at $59/month.
There you go! A comprehensive list of the top 9 SurveySparrow alternatives that you can utilize to replace SurveySparrow’s limitations and boost your feedback management process.
Ultimately, the choice of a SurveySparrow alternative should be based on the unique needs and objectives of your business. However, if you are looking for a budget-friendly alternative, then SurveySensum stands out the most. The tool comes with some amazing features like real-time data collection, text analytics, seamless integration with different tools, and exceptional customer support with a 2-hour SLA on all channels.