Customer feedback plays an important role in enhancing your services and products, improving growth, and serving an all-around excellent user experience.
But you have to put effort into understanding the emerging customer insights and make the required improvements possible.
Customer feedback tools make this process easier and way more effective.
So, what is a customer feedback tool?
A customer feedback tool is software built to help you create and distribute customer feedback surveys to gather feedback, analyze insights, and act accordingly.
A well-designed customer feedback tool will have important features like NPS surveys, CSAT surveys, text and sentiment analysis, omnichannel feedback, great support, and so on.
There are many kinds of customer feedback tools offering multiple features. Choose the right one depending on your business goals and needs. No matter what tool you pick, it should help you better understand customer experience and improve it.
But, how can you choose the right customer feedback tool?
If you are searching for the right customer feedback tool for your business, the following points will certainly help you out.
1. Ease of use
You shouldn’t waste your precious time and effort learning how to use the software. Any beginner should be able to use a customer feedback tool without any confusion or difficulty. So always look out for ease of use.
Also, make sure that the features and interface are easy to comprehend for getting better and faster results. And it will help if your customer feedback tool’s installation and setup time are quick.
2. Multi-channel support
In the digitalized world, customers are present everywhere. They always prefer to provide their feedback through multiple channels such as email, SMS, social media, and website.
Therefore, it is crucial that your customer feedback tool is flexible and offers multi-channel support since various channels and platforms for communication are available today. This will help you gather all kinds of customer feedback into one place, offer multi-channel support, and respond to your customers more efficiently through their preferred channels.
You will get a better product experience while using the customer feedback software that is customizable and extensible. It should integrate and work along with your existing applications, filling the gaps in your needs and ensuring that all your requirements are met.
Also, if your customer feedback tool connects with your existing apps and technology, the workflow will be smooth, enriching your experience with the software.
Pricing is one of the most important aspects to consider while choosing a customer feedback tool. The software cost can differ depending on the type of plan, tools, and services.
So always compare the prices and features of different tools to find out which of them is most cost-effective and most useful for you. And don’t hesitate to try their free trials to see if the software meets your requirements because you need to know if you’ll get the value for money before spending it.
Top 10 customer feedback tools in 2022
As discussed above, customer feedback plays a critical role in decision-making and gauging customer satisfaction. But all of this is possible if the Customer Feedback Tool that you are using is gathering all the customer feedback efficiently, creating an in-depth analysis, and offering all the required information to make the changes in time.
So, to help you out, we have compiled a list of the 10 best customer feedback tools in 2022 with their features, pros, cons, and more.
If you are on the hunt to improve your customer experience, SurveySensum is the tool for you. Why?
It is an end-to-end feedback management tool that helps you launch all kinds of surveys such as NPS, CES, CSAT, onboarding, and feature adoption. And this is not enough, their CX team helps you choose the right questions for the survey for each touchpoint with the correct time to send on the customers’ preferred channels.
One of the best parts of this platform is that it helps you close the loop and prioritize actions by analyzing verbatim, using text and sentiment analysis and real-time journey-based dashboards.
- Go beyond NPS, CSAT, and CES surveys
Along with NPS, CSAT, and CES surveys, SurveySensum also helps you with research product satisfaction or new concept testing. They help you with choosing the right survey, for the right audience and touchpoint, and the right channel.
- In-built survey templates
SurveySensum offers in-built templates for many types of surveys. All you need to do is add your brand logo and you are good to go. Also, you can add custom questions in all the surveys depending on your objective.
- End-to-end feedback management
From creating a survey to taking action on the gathered feedback, SurveySensum’s CX team helps you with all of it.
- Closing the loop
Gathering feedback is not enough, it’s important to take action on it. Following the suite, SurveySensum focuses on making feedback more actionable by closing the loop. They help you find out customer challenges, resolve them and communicate those resolutions to the customers enhancing customer experience.
- Text Analytics
What to do when you receive text feedback in thousands? Text analysis comes to the rescue. It finds top customer complaints and sentiments from those thousands of feedback in real-time so that you can take required actions immediately.
- Seamless Integrations
SurveySensum can be seamlessly integrated with the tools and platforms you use every data so that you dont have to play around multiple platforms and everything can be done from one app without any hassle.
- Feature-rich and easy-to-use
- Complete solution for customer professionals
- Makes feedback actionable
- Excellent customer service
- Great value for money
- Full customization options for forms
- Need to add more integrations
→ Offers free trial and demo
- Basic: Use all features for free for 25 responses every month!
- Customizable plans: Pay for the responses you want. Check their flexible pricing here.
Feedier is one of the most comprehensive customer feedback tools. It enables you to listen and analyze real-time customer responses through different channels and offers features like NPS surveys, data correlation, and text analysis based on automation.
- A playful feedback survey builder that provides multi-linguistic support, survey conditions, custom branding, and more than 15 types of questions.
- Use an intuitive campaign manager to schedule and plan email or SMS campaigns quickly.
- Segment feedback into stories and assign them to individual teams to monitor and resolve issues faster.
- Collect direct or indirect feedback from multiple touchpoints using multiple channels to centralize and map your customer journey easily.
- Visual analytics provide you with detailed insights in real-time to act fast.
- The Geo Report feature allows you to make geographical segmentation for personalizing locations for teams and visualizing feedback with more clarity.
- Best-in-class analytical reports
- Easy to create brandable and customizable forms
- Easy to set up surveys
- New updates and changes are time-consuming
- Limited template design options
- Pricey for small businesses
- Pricing is based on the number of dashboard users. Therefore, Contact Feedier for detailed pricing.
- A 7-day free trial is available only after booking a demo with the sales team.
InMoment is an excellent customer feedback tool designed to optimize your customer’s experience with comprehensive solutions. It features three clouds – Customer Experience Cloud, Employee Experience Cloud, and Market Experience Cloud.
- The app features self-serve NPS, CSAT, and CES micro-surveys that can be deployed on multiple channels.
- It has data exploration to determine unstructured feedback easily.
- It offers reporting and dashboards to enable action and monitor trends.
- All-in-one dashboard to monitor multiple operations
- Customizable fields & graphic visualizations
- Insightful analytics and easy to use interface
- Free trial is request-approval based
- Less survey customization – only NPS, CES, CSAT
- Integration is cumbersome and hard (exporting and connecting to apps)
Pricing: Contact InMoment for detailed pricing.
Typeform is a perfect combination of design and functionality. You can interact with customers individually, making it look like a real conversation. It is an ideal web-based customer feedback software that allows you to create surveys without writing any code. This tool helps you create engaging forms, surveys, and quizzes that people love to answer.
- It can set up conversion tracking by adding Google Tag Manager or Facebook Pixel ID code snippets.
- Using Logic Jumps, you can create paths of questions to tailor your questions specific to your visitors.
- Human-friendly interactions and conversational touch to the form and surveys prompt people to complete the forms quickly.
- Video interactions and media support are new ways to get better and faster results.
- Great design & UI
- Unlimited questions
- Great template designs and options
- No dashboard for analysis
- Basic & native reporting feature
- Complicated to conduct advanced surveys
- Its basic plan starts from $25/month for annual billing or $29/month monthly.
- It provides a free plan and trial.
UserReport gauges usability and shows you where different kinds of visitors connect on your website. This app also allows users to voice their suggestions on improving your products and services through feedback forums. Moreover, its survey widget helps you conduct NPS surveys, while its feedback widget helps you collect ideas to fix errors.
- UserReport has a dedicated feedback widget to collect feedback about products/services from users.
- The survey widget is dedicated to knowing and researching your audience.
- The demographic feature offered by UserReport helps gather insights based on the demographics of the users.
- Easy learning curve for beginners
- Filing bug reports is quite easy
- Seamless integration with apps
- Limited software features
- App navigation needs improvements
Pricing: Offers free plan and trial. Contact UserReport for detailed pricing.
Qualaroo is a unique customer feedback tool. It is powered by IBM Watson’s Natural Language Processing abilities and features a powerful AI-driven sentimental analysis. The app helps you ask the right question to the right user using its innovative proprietary survey widget. And also offers feature-rich & customizable templates for easy survey setups.
- Qualaroo allows you to deploy surveys on your website, mobile app, emails, etc, or share them using direct links.
- It offers a visual survey editor with pre-built survey templates and question types.
- The customer feedback tool has innovative AI features like Sentiment Analysis Engine and Word cloud generator to extract helpful insights from feedback.
- It offers pop-up surveys to check the pulse of customers instantly.
- Advanced white labeling and targeting
- Personalize surveys according to brand requirements
- Minimal learning curve
- Dashboard visuals and color palette make it illegible
- Trial version offers only minimal functionalities
- Quite expensive for small businesses
Pricing: Its basic plan costs $80/month for annual billing or $100/month for monthly billing
Retently is a popular customer feedback tool that concentrates primarily on measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty through NPS surveys. The software drives in-depth NPS insights, delivering advanced analytics & reporting tools and audience segmentation. It also allows users to split customers into different groups to discover how customer satisfaction breaks down by demographic.
- It has an activity dashboard for easy monitoring.
- You can utilize Reporting and Statistics to analyze and improve customer satisfaction.
- You can derive important insights from customer feedback using text and sentiment analysis.
- It offers an advanced survey template editor to customize your surveys.
- Simple and feature-loaded UI
- Faster deployment & implementation
- End-to-end customizable solution
- Difficult to integrate with some APIs
- Hard to navigate
- Requires more training to get acquainted with the product
Pricing: Its basic plan starts at $50/month for annual billing and $59 for monthly billing.
Qualtrics is one of the most famous experience management companies. It allows you to collect feedback at every meaningful touchpoint and instantly interpret their comments. Using Qualtrics, you can start conversations with customers on any channel and convert their feedback into insights that help improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- It offers innovative predictive intelligence and analytics for a better quality of operations.
- You can directly listen and respond to customers using the Listening engine
- Qualtrics app automatically sends recommended actions to the right teams.
- It offers the ability to add block-based questionnaire designs with a click.
- Easy to learn, use, and train
- Flexibility of options to deploy questions
- Real-time in-depth analytics
- Pricey upgrade for small enterprises
- Difficult to integrate APIs and other tools
- Outdated video references for Salesforce integration
Pricing: Contact Qualtrics for detailed pricing.
Formerly known as PollDaddy, Crowdsignal can build surveys and polls for your website, blog, and social network profiles. It offers simple and adaptable polls that enable you to customize their styles to match your social networking profile or email campaign and discover what your visitors are thinking today.
- The drag and drop form builder allows you to add titles, explanations, and form questions.
- You can create rules to display questions based on a user’s response using the branching tab.
- Crowdsignal allows you to select the date and time you want your form to be available for users to fill in.
- The customer feedback tool offers powerful 360-degree feedback functionality.
- Limits double voting & spam
- Instant feedback & real-time results
- Export data into any format
- Outdated and native UI
- Small and illegible fonts in surveys
- Need coding knowledge for customization
- Its free version allows you to collect upto 2500 signals (responses) but has CrowdSignal branding.
- Its basic plan costs $15/month if billed annually or $25 for monthly billing.
Nicereply is a customer feedback tool using that helps you share customized surveys easily at every interaction helping you improve your CES, CSAT, and NPS scores The app also allows you to track KPIs and generate reports with ease.
- Nicereply offers well-built CES, CSAT, and NPS surveys to help enhance customer experience.
- Post-resolution surveys help survey customers automatically after closing a ticket or conversation.
- This customer feedback tool also offers in-signature surveys that ask customers for feedback at the bottom of every email.
- Instant ratings help record customer answers, the moment they click the survey.
- Intuitive and friendly UI
- Survey creation is smooth.
- Easy to extract, filter, and read data
- Limited flexibility to create multiple questions on the form.
- Limited customization
- Only suited for support teams
- It offers 14 days trial.
- Its mini-plan starts at $39/month annually or $49/month if billed monthly.
Customers are the undisputed factor that drives your business growth. Luckily, today there are plenty of tools to collect and analyze customer feedback. Working on this, you can easily create long-term relationships, develop more sales, enhance your products and services by gathering customer feedback properly. And the right customer feedback software makes all of this easy for you!