In this episode of The Experience Talk – How journey mapping has evolved from traditional ways? Tanuj and NK are joined by Dennis Wakabayashi, Vice President of CX Solutions at RR Donnelley and they are talking about
- Including different stakeholders involved in customer journey mapping post-pandemic?
- What is new in digital journey mapping?
- Traditional vs Digitalization. What do you miss?
- How digital journey mapping is solving problems for the practitioner?
- How to keep everyone focused on the online journey mapping exercise?
- How to validate customer journey with the VOC data?
- Is your customer journey mapping exercise on halt due to the pandemic? Here’s what you can do!
- Involving customers and their feedback in the customer joureny mapping exercise.
- How to gather VOC data from multiple channels?
And a lot more!
Dennis Wakabayashi is a Corporate Customer Experience Champion and an Influencer. He has been named one of the top 50 Customer Service (CX) Experts of the decade in May 2020, Top 10 CX influencer by Klear.com, and was included in the Top 40 over 40 Digital Marketers in the USA by Campaign.us. He is a Vice President of Customer Experience Solutions Delivery at RR Donnelley and an Advisory Council Member for the Adobe Experience League.
An enthusiastic leader and a product owner, Tanuj specialize in driving product vision while creating product roadmaps and ensures the priority of high-value requirements in every release to meet and exceed customer expectations. Steering scrum team in daily standups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint demos, and retrospectives, Tanuj values face-to-face communication to collaborate across departments to achieve company goals. He is a futurist, with expertise in identifying opportunities and risk implications of emerging business and technology trends and commercializing promising opportunities.
NK is a passionate Customer Experience Evangelist, a blogger, and an influencer with an overall work experience of over 18 years. He has previously worked with multinational brands like Microsoft, Tesla, Iron Mountain, Autodesk, McKinsey, Fandango, Sequoia, MGM, Verizon, Hulu, and many more and has exposure to multiple segments such as Automobile, Health Care, Retail, B2B, B2C, K12, and Other Education sectors. He has successfully managed complex platform transition, technology implementations, scripting to data processing and has taken leadership roles to optimize processes, increase the level of quality deliverables and increase overall client satisfaction.