While all of us ask for feedback from the customer, there are only a few who take action on it. So, here in the FEEDBACK BASICS, Tanuj Diwan – Head of Product at SurveySensum talk about it with Aileen Day – CX Thought Leader and Founder of Meraki Solutions.
In the second episode of the Feedback Basics with Aileen Day – Why should you focus on the Customer Effort Score? they talked about,
- What is a Customer Effort Score?
- Why is it important to understand the right time to ask the right question from the customer?
- How does CES work?
- Why should you opt for a CES or CSAT instead of NPS after a support call?
- What is the difference between CES and CSAT?
- How to reduce the effort as an organization?
- Closing the feedback loop with the CES insights
- How is increasing customer effort directly proportional to the support cost?
Aileen Day is a renowned CX Thought Leader, owner of The Value-Driven Brand podcast, and Founder of Meraki Business Solutions. She is also named as an Industry Expert Mentor for the Casey Cardinia Region as well as for the esteemed Haileybury College Entrepreneurship Program. With 20 years in the industry, she aims to help businesses understand what their customers want and what they can do to deliver exceptional experiences every time.
An enthusiastic leader and a product owner, Tanuj specialize in driving product vision while creating product roadmaps and ensures the priority of high-value requirements in every release to meet and exceed customer expectations. Steering scrum team in daily standups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint demos, and retrospectives, Tanuj values face-to-face communication to collaborate across departments to achieve company goals. He is a futurist, with expertise in identifying opportunities and risk implications of emerging business and technology trends and commercializing promising opportunities.